Thursday, May 21, 2009

Remember You're Entering a Difficult Stage of Life

The most wonderful garbage propagated by the bourgeois corporatacracy for the purpose of perpetuating proletarian serfdom: "Well, you still have to work for health insurance, don't you?" What a farce. Let me tell you, if you get the "Big One", your insurance is useless (unless you have that easily attainable 100% coverage plan). You can't afford the co-pays and deductibles! Here's what I know about the "Great American Health Care Plan". If you definitely don't need health insurance, you can definitely have it. If you probably don't need it, you can probably have it. If you definitely need it, you definitely can't have it. If I had all the premiums which I have paid for no coverage when I was healthy, I could buy my own hospital! Don't work for a bad employer for insurance.

visit my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment